30 LA Noire Landmarks locations can be found in this guide, as the City of Los Angeles is host to many historical finds. With a total of thirty landmark buildings, parks, squares, hotels, libraries, stations and other venues to find in the wide open world, you will be kept quite busy searching for them throughout your adventure.
If you can manage to find all 30 Landmarks in L.A. Noire, you will earn yourself the “Star Map” Achievement or Trophy. Here is the description and what its worth:
Star Map (15G Achievement/Silver Trophy) – Discover all landmark locations around the city.
With each Landmark that you discover, you will earn one additional Intuition Point. Huzzah! To find a Landmark, all you need to do is simply drive up to it, although some Landmarks will require you to touch a certain point or drive over/under/through a certain point of the building/area/etc. before it will activate. When it does you will see it pop up on the screen to confirm that you’ve located one. Once you’ve found one, you can hold the B Button (on Xbox 360) to view a Landmark you have already discovered.
Table of Contents
- Landmark #1 – National Biscuit Company
- Landmark #2 – 6th Street Viaduct
- Landmark #3 – 4th Street Viaduct
- Landmark #4 – L.A. Cold Storage Co.
- Landmark #5 – Union Station
- Landmark #6 – El Pueblo de Los Angeles
- Landmark #7 – Chinatown
- Landmark #8 – Hall of Records
- Landmark #9 – The Bradbury Building
- Landmark #10 – Angels Flight
- Landmark #11 – Pershing Square
- Landmark #12 – LA Public Library
- Landmark #13 – Main St. Terminal
- Landmark #14 – RKO Theatre
- Landmark #15 – Los Angeles Examiner
- Landmark #16 – Christ Crown of Thorns
- Landmark #17 – Intolerance Set
- Landmark #18 – The Mayfair Hotel
- Landmark #19 – The Good Samaritan Hospital
- Landmark #20 – MacArthur Park
- Landmark #21 – Park Plaza
- Landmark #22 – LA County Art Museum
- Landmark #23 – Westlake Tar Pits
- Landmark #24 – Bullocks Wilshire
- Landmark #25 – Brown Derby
- Landmark #26 – Crossroads of the World
- Landmark #27 – Musso & Franks
- Landmark #28 – Max Factor Building
- Landmark #29 – Hotel Roosevelt
- Landmark #30 – Grauman’s Theater
savgcom for the location guide videos.
We'll update once more info is available. If you have any tips, please leave them in the comments and we'll add them to our guide with credit to you!
Megan 18 May, 2011